Wednesday, December 15, 2010

waiting in a winter wonderland

Well we're on day 6 of the mandatory 10 day appeal period and only 8 days left until my parents get here!  It has been snowing for 3 days now, not much, just constant little flakes.  As long as the wind doesn't blow, it isn't all that cold though.  There is about 2 or 3 inches on the ground.  The kids and I have been able to play in it the last few days and today I was able to get some pictures.  Our visits continue to go well, a little fussing but no major meltdowns yet. I still have not made it to the market for shoes, maybe tomorrow.  I may end up going back to the mall, I'm pretty sure the nannies aren't going to let the kids leave without shoes on, and everything they currently wear has to stay at the orphanage.  Well, I have some really cute pictures, but the computer is not cooperating!!  I'll keep trying : )

6 comments:

  1. Sam, if we bring toys for the Groupa from Kylie will the facilatator be able to take them to the Groupa for us? A storm is moving in here also. What size shoes do they wear, I have some snow boots that might fit and could bring them if you want me to. Counting the days.
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had snow here! It is in the 80's again. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of you and the kids in the snow. Your just about on the home stretch, hang in there.
    Love,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hold on sweetie keep a smile on your face I will be waiting with open arms and a nice massage I love you I hope that you had fun with the kids I am glad that they are acting better that is encouraging

    Love You

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. before you know it you will be on the end run to finish up and come home!! won't be much longer and you will be a family of 4 at home!!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a few more days! Once that last day of the wait is up its a total whirlwind and you will be home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Won't be long now! Glad things are on schedule. We may miss your arrival and that stinks, but we'll be eager to come meet the new cousins right when we return!

    ReplyDelete